Saturday, March 19, 2011

Sick like the dog I ate in Mexico

Travel is something I love to do, and I am ill that I do not have the means to travel. Hopefully now that I am sick, I can use my sickness as a way to quit smoking, save money, and take my family camping. There are a few places I'd like to take them. The plan is to first escape from Minneapolis and drive towards Southwest Minnesota, visit the Jeffers petroglyphs, and then visit Pipestone MN. After Pipestone, I'd like to visit Blue Mound State Park to see the Buffalo. The trip will end in my birthplace Sioux Falls, South Dakota.

Now what does this have to do with the planet THAT? Answer: research my friends. There is some rich history at the places I mentioned. Everyone should be interested in history; its truths and fallacies. An AI planet needs to be especially cautious about its history. There needs to be checks and balances so that one group can't overwrite the history of another; after all the constitution will be written with asemic writing, this being the promised post-literate society and all.

THAT will have a system restore point, and Earth and the stars will stand guard.

No comments:

Post a Comment